Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member is online
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vVkE6Pys6r1t_s6AaMz2rlq25Rwu7vDbmkXzWifvtluGLByqkv8nxHVctU6HD_VTBCsxipt1oDlbV9Eop1GXD_Z-cVHF2pfqakmq0S2_U7pq1vmDOCO1cB9Q=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male  Posts: 1,997
|  | 40days: Day SIX "Jesus Stand for me" « Thread Started Today at 7:13am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sVRL2SKMxviG-9pnfeZvtaXKmDtwZj5kAk-FPtrMgFsGoEuEAJ9qhbCGVcxKTVUOANcDsMtsq_1UEyVFUrZOhCDHSgx9GkNV0NxLmpESz8snXn3dA=s0-d) | ![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u_eEW8C24I-H-TGJGaCaoReC-Ly1wr5wxl4GoWUKgK5rahyAZ815sgIMSJ1esI4cfWnodhjTmCv9S3mYuMNrkv_TiWT0RWNazAldw-LTwFsTX7M1sNfKRidIgbvfVIAkq0=s0-d)
On my face and on my knees God I don't dare even to look at thee Jesus stand for me
God I have fallen God I am calling God I am in despair God out country....don't you care
Jesus stand for me
Jesus I don't know who to call Jesus I don't know who is at fault God all I know is I ask of you Jesus take care of all I say and do
God you know me Uncle Sam I am ALL the people I give back to you Forgive me for turning them away from You
Jesus stand For me | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment